Murphys CA Baby Sleep Consultant
Sleep, baby, sleep...
I work with amazing parents, like you. The only problem is you’re exhausted and frustrated because you feel like you’ve tried everything to get your baby sleeping and nothing has worked.
The constant feeding, rocking and bouncing to sleep are sucking the life out of you!
Together, we get your baby falling asleep easily at bedtime and end the constant wake-ups for good. With the Sleep, Baby, Sleep Package, you’ll be confident your baby is getting the rest he or she needs to be the healthiest, happiest baby and finally enjoy being a parent the way you imagined it to be.
You wonder if anything can help your baby sleep through the night.
- You’re SO frustrated because you’ve tried everything to get your baby to sleep and nothing has worked.
- You’re physically exhausted and emotionally drained, making you grouchy all the time, and you’re starting to resent your family.
- You worry your baby isn’t getting enough rest and you KNOW you’re not.
- You can’t leave the house, because honestly only YOU can get the baby to sleep.
- You need time to take care of yourself, and that feels impossible and maybe even unfair to your baby.
- You just want your baby to sleep, and you have no idea how to get there.
Many parents feel like nothing will help their baby sleep. Some have even told me they were sure their baby wouldn’t learn to sleep through the night!
- Lying your baby down in their crib and knowing they’ll sleep ALL night so you can finally get some rest.
- Knowing bedtime will no longer be a battle that takes hours and you won’t have to rock or nurse your baby to sleep time after time.
- An evening to yourself to relax and enjoy some time doing what YOU want.
- The day your baby’s naps are long & predictable so you can actually get something done!
- A full night’s sleep so you can feel rested and can actually enjoy being a mom.
No need to search for sleep help elsewhere.
Now is the time to get your baby’s sleep back!
What does the Sleep, Baby, Sleep Package Include?
Teaching your baby to love sleep is one of the best gifts you can give yourself and your baby.
An in-depth profile with questions about your child so we will know exactly where changes need to be made.
With this profile I’ll design a sleep plan specifically for your child’ sleep needs and your parenting style.
What this means for you is that you’ll have a straightforward, easy to follow plan so that you’ll know step by step exactly how to get your baby sleeping.
My sleep plans are simple, with a step-by-step process that shows you exactly what to do every day and every night.
There’s no confusion. There’s no guessing.
You’ll learn WHY the steps are important… and exactly how to follow them.
Your plan is as unique as your precious baby, designed according to your child’s personality.
A “sensitive” child will respond better to one approach, where a more “active” child will respond to another.
What makes your Sleep Baby Sleep Plan even more effective is that it addresses your specific struggles you’re facing at this time.
- What this means for you is no more guessing about how to help your baby sleep.
- What this means for your baby is the benefits from good quality sleep like brain development, energy is restored, and immune system repair.
- What this means for your family is well-rested parents AND a well-rested baby so everyone can enjoy eachother.
During this 60 minute phone consultation we’ll discuss your baby’s plan in detail.
As a result of this call you will have everything you need to start and create success with your customized Sleep Baby Sleep Plan.
This isn’t a generic sleep plan that you’ll be left to implement on your own. As your Monterey baby sleep coach, I’m there every step of the way.
- What this means for you is that you’ll know exactly when to start the plan and what to expect in the first few days so you never have to wonder if what you’re doing is working.
- What this means for your baby is a consistent plan specifically designed for their age and temperament so they become a great sleeper in the shortest amount of time possible.
Your 3 week sleep plan includes 6 phone calls of 15 minutes each.
You’ll also have access to me via Voxer for daily support.
You’re welcome to Voxer me anytime with questions that come up as the plan is progressing.
- What this means for you is that you’ll finally get some rest and enjoy being a mom the way you imagined it to be and never have a question about your baby’s sleep go unanswered.
- What this means for your baby is the best rest and rejuvenation so that you can be sure your baby is getting what he or she needs.
- What this means for your family is health, happiness, and freedom from exhaustion!
Teaching your baby to sleep well is one of the best gifts you can give yourself and your baby.
Unlike anything you’ve tried before, the personalized attention you get is exactly what you need to teach your baby to love sleep – forever!