Murphys CA Newborn Sleep Consultant
Sleep, baby, sleep...
I work with exhausted new parents who had no idea they would be this tired when caring for their newborn!
The constant cycle of never-ending feedings is starting to make you lose your mind. AND just when you get your baby to sleep they wake up and it starts ALL over.
Teaching your newborn to fall in love with sleeping right from the beginning is one of the best gifts you can provide your baby and your entire family.
With the Sleep, Baby, Sleep Package you’ll learn exactly how to get your baby falling asleep easily and sleeping long, restful stretches.
It’s time for you to be confident your baby is getting the rest he or she needs to be the healthiest, happiest baby and finally enjoy being a parent the way you imagined it to be.
You wonder if this is just how it has to be…
– You had no idea you’d be THIS tired.
– You’re worried your baby isn’t getting enough rest.
– You don’t have a minute to yourself.
– You just want your baby to sleep, and you have no idea how to get there.
- Lying your baby down in their crib and knowing they’ll sleep a long, restful stretch so you can simply take a shower.
- An evening to yourself to relax and enjoy some time doing what YOU want.
- The day your baby’s naps are long & predictable so you can actually have a minute to yourself to get something done around the house.
- A long stretch of sleep for yourself so you can feel rested and enjoy being a mom.
These are the exact results clients get even though they were sure their baby wouldn’t learn to sleep well!
That’s where the Sleep, Baby, Sleep packages can change your life, taking you from frustrated and exhausted to well-rested and confident your baby will sleep through the night Every. Single. Night!
No need to search for sleep help elsewhere.
Now is the time to get your baby’s sleep back!
Murphys Newborn Sleep Consultant
As a result of working together, you'll...
Helping tired moms, dads, and babies as a newborn sleep consultant in Murphys, California and around the world!
What does the Sleep, Baby, Sleep Package Include?
Teaching your baby to love sleep is one of the best gifts you can give yourself and your baby.
During this 60 minute phone consultation we’ll discuss your baby’s sleep in detail.
As a result of this call you will have everything you need to start and create success with your customized Sleep Baby Sleep Plan.
You’ll know exactly when to start and what to expect in the first few days of the plan.
What this means for you is that you’ll have a straightforward, easy to follow plan so that you’ll know step by step exactly how to get your baby sleeping.
This isn’t a generic sleep plan that you’ll be left to implement on your own. As your sleep coach, I’m there every step of the way.
You’ll have a step by step resource to refer to for any sleep challenges you have with your newborn.
My sleep resource for this age is simple, with a step-by-step process that shows you exactly what to do every day and every night.
There’s no confusion. There’s no guessing.
You’ll learn WHY the steps are important… and you’ll know exactly how to follow them.
- What this means for you is no more guessing about how to help your baby sleep.
- What this means for your baby is the benefits from good quality sleep like brain development, energy is restored, and immune system repair.
- What this means for your family is well-rested parents AND a well-rested baby so everyone can enjoy each other.
Your newborn plan includes weekly, 15 minute phone calls until your baby is 4 months old.
You’ll also have access to me via Voxer for support.
You’re welcome to Voxer me anytime with questions that come up as your baby’s sleep is progressing.
As your newborn sleep consulting expert, it’s my job to make sure you see results.
- What this means for you is that you’ll finally get some rest and enjoy being a mom the way you imagined it to be and never have a question about your baby’s sleep go unanswered.
- What this means for your baby is the best rest and rejuvenation so that you can be sure your baby is getting what he or she needs.
- What this means for your family is health, happiness, and freedom from exhaustion!
Did you know that most of my newborn clients' babies are sleeping through the night by 4 months old?
Unlike anything you’ve tried before, the personalized attention you get is exactly what you need to teach your baby to love sleep – forever!
When you teach your baby to love sleep, you’ll not only know your baby is getting the rest he or she needs, you’ll be the well-rested parent you were meant to be.